2018-11-29

KeePassDroid Fingerprint Sensor Issue

If KeePassDroid shows a message, that there is a problem with the fingerprint sensor:

  1. Go to the Android App Sessings => Apps => KeePassDroid => Data 
    1. => empty the cache
  2. If this doesn't help.
    Make a backup of your KeePass data file
    and do the same as on 1. and delete all the data (instead of a.).
I could solve this problem on my Samsung Galaxy S9 already one month ago and only could take my time now to write this down. That's why I do not remember exactly which method I used.

If this helped you, please give me a feedback, so that I can update this blog entry.

(I know, this is a trivial hint and it is almost embarrassing to admit, but it took me a some time to get the this idea.)

2 comments :

  1. It worked in my Moto G6. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment.
    I am glad it helped you.

    ReplyDelete